Patient participation group
We are keen to hear what our patients have to say about our services, and wherever possible wish to involve patients in service development. To this end we have a Patient Participation Group, and we are always keen for new members.
The group’s aims are:
- To be a voice for patients
- To provide a link service for patients with the practice/advocacy role
- Support the practice with new developments
- Provide feedback to the practice
- Provide suggestions on how patient services could be improved
If you would like to join our PPG please email our practice manager, Danielle, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Consultation (Admin Queries)
Contact our admin team with administrative queries such as sick note requests and acute medication requests, with a reply within 5 working days
Online Consultation (Medical Issues)
For non-urgent medical issues with a reply within 10 working days.