Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- View upcoming appointments – This is for face to face appointments only
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- consult a GP or health professional through an online form called eConsut
- access health services on behalf of someone you care for
You can download the app by clicking here. A valid form of ID is required to register for the NHS App so please have this to hand. The process will take you approximately 15 minutes after which time you will have access to your medical records in the palm of your hand within a couple of hours! If you do not have a valid ID please enter our practice ODS code which is N83055.
For more information on the NHS App please click here